APC Back-UPS 625VA, 230V, AVR, Floor, Universal Sockets (BX625CI-MS)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
APC Back-UPS 625VA, 230V, AVR, Floor, Universal Sockets P/N: BX625CI-MS - 2 Years Local Warranty [Authorized Reseller]
- The Back-UPS 625 by APC protects your electronic equipment from damage due to power outages, surges and
- spikes while providing short term battery power during an outage. The Back-UPS 625 features Automatic
- Voltage Regulation (AVR), which instantly adjusts high and low voltages to safe levels for your electronics, so
- you can work indefinitely through sustained fluctuations. Specifically designed to protect your equipment and
- network connection in harsh power environments, the Back-UPS 625 ensures maximum productivity and work
Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and Computers
Includes: Qty 1 - Detachable 2.0 m NEMA 5-15P to IEC C13 power cord, User Manual
- Output power capacity: 325Watts / 625VA
- Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
- Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
- Input Connections: IEC-320 C14
- Cord Length: 1.22meters
- Maximum Input Current: 3.0A
- Audible alarms
- Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic self-test
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
- Cold-start capable
- Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Overload protection
- Safeguards unit from damage by automatically turning it off in the event of a short circuit or overload.
- Standard warranty
- 2 years repair or replace