Barco ClickShare CX-30 Second Generation with 2x USB Button (R9861613NAB2)
Barco ClickShare C-10 Second Generation with 2x USB Button (R9861611NAB2) - 1 Year Local Warranty, 5 Years Upon Registration under SMARTCARE
Employing an intuitive plug-and-play interface and improved meeting workflows with the desktop and mobile app, the ClickShare CX-30 Gen 2 Wireless Collaboration System with 2 Buttons from Barco offers an all-in-one conferencing solution for your office. The Gen 2 model provides fast USB-C 3.1 Gen 1 connectivity with DisplayPort 1.2 and power support. Included in the system is a base unit and two buttons for bring-your-own device compatibility using Windows or Mac operating systems and even iOS and Android phones or tablets. Facilitate both in-person and remote participant sharing with this system. When you register your ClickShare CX-30 you will receive an enhanced five-year SmartCare warranty that includes higher service levels, analytics, cloud access, and a knowledge base.
Seamless Wireless Conferencing for Small- to Medium-Sized Rooms
ClickShare CX-30 enables wireless conferencing in medium-sized meeting spaces. When you walk into the meeting room, ClickShare automatically connects you to room devices like cameras, mics, speakers, sound bars, and displays. Start a meeting from your laptop within seconds, using your preferred video conferencing platform. Make hybrid meetings easy, with just one click on the ClickShare buttons or the ClickShare App, both for employees and guests.
Connectivity and Integration
- The system itself has a maximum reach of 100' between the base and buttons. USB-C and USB-A connections integrate the CX-30 into your preexisting setup while an HDMI port outputs UHD 4K video to a display of your choice.
- Screen sharing and control can be achieved via the button or software application thanks to the base unit's LAN port.
- The USB-C port can also be used with DisplayPort 1.2 output as well as power.
- The system is compatible with both macOS and Windows systems and facilitates screen mirroring via Airplay, Google Cast, and Miracast.
- Control over the system's functions can be achieved with the ClickShare desktop or mobile app, which is compatible with Android and iOS devices. Enhanced security keeps the system connected to the cloud while the XMS cloud management platform remotely manages all units.
You May Also Like:
We Also Recommend
Barco ClickShare CX-50 Second Generation with 2x USB Button (R9861622NAB2)
Barco ClickShare CX-20 Second Generation with 1x USB Button (R9861612NAB1)
Barco ClickShare C-10 Second Generation with 2x USB Button (R9861611NAB2)
Barco ClickShare C-10 Second Generation with 1x USB Button (R9861611NAB1)