APC UPS Network Management Card 3 (AP9640)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
APC UPS Network Management Card 3 P/N: AP9640 - 2 Years Local Warranty [Authorized Reseller]
- UPS Network Management Card 3
- Remote monitoring and control of an individual UPS by connecting it directly to the network.
- Includes: USB cable, User manual
- BACnet/IP Support for Smart-UPS
- Supports reporting UPS information to Building Management Systems or other third party management systems via BACnet/IP (BTL certified) (Single Phase Smart-UPS only)
- Command line interface
- Offers simultaneous remote management access through Telnet and SSH
- Compatible with Smart-UPS
- Compatible with Smart-UPS. For complete list of supported Smart-UPS, please refer to FAQ ID br /a href="https://www.apc.com/us/en/faqs/index?page=content&id=FA237786"FA237786./a
- Device Encryption
- Securely connect via HTTPS/SSL, SSH (up to 2048-bit encryption), SNMPv3
- Gigabit Ethernet Support
- Supports faster Communication at 1 Gbps (Gigabit per second) over Network.
- IPv6 Support
- Capable of operating on a network using IPv6 protocol
- Micro-USB based Console Support
- For faster and easier Troubleshooting and Configuration.
- Modbus TCP Support
- Supports reporting UPS information to Building Management Systems or other third party management systems via Modbus TCP.
- Multiple language support
- Web browser interface available in English, French, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese
- Multiple user access
- Supports simultaneous web browser access for up to 8 users and network command line interface access for up to 3 users
- Root of Trust Support
- Supports Secure Boot with Root of Trust for enhanced Security.
- Smart Battery Management Support
- Detailed battery information including battery cartridge parameters provides early-warning fault analysis to simplify management of the entire battery system (SRT Smart-UPS only).
- Standard UPS RFC 1628 MIB Compatible
- Make UPS information available to your preferred network, server or enterprise management system by forwarding SNMP traps (events) using RFC 1628 MIB.
- UPS Firmware Update
- User friendly mechanism to remotely and seamlessly update UPS firmware via the web browser interface (SMX, SMT and SRT Smart-UPS only).
We Also Recommend
APC Easy UPS SRV RM 10000VA 230V with External Battery Pack (SRV10KRIRK)
Sale price $5,11500 $5,115.00
APC Easy UPS On-Line SRV 10000VA 230V with Extended Runtime Battery Pack (SRV10KIL)
Sale price $4,60500 $4,605.00
APC Smart-UPS On-Line, 3kVA, Rackmount 2U, 230V, 8x C13+2x C19 IEC outlets (SRT3000RMXLI)
Sale price $3,92500 $3,925.00