Poly/Plantronics Voyager 8200 UC Bluetooth Headsets
Poly/Plantronics Voyager 8200 UC Bluetooth Headset with USB Type-A/C Adapter - 2 Years Local Warranty
Enjoy your tunes and answer calls without wires with the Voyager 8200 UC Bluetooth Headset from Plantronics. Boasting up to 20 hours of talk time, 24 hours of listening time, and up to 98' of wireless range from supported Bluetooth Class 1 devices, the black over-ear Voyager 8200 headset comes with a compact USB Type-A Bluetooth adapter for connecting to your Mac or Windows PC. An indicator on the adapter lights up when the headset is muted.
Equipped with four internal dual-paired microphones, the boom-less Voyager 8200 features a two-level active noise-cancellation mode that lets you choose how much ambient noise you want to hear. The Voyager's smart sensors are designed to detect whether you're wearing the headset, ideal for automatically playing and pausing music or answering calls. A dynamic mute alert warns you when you're talking while the headset is muted. Certified for Skype for Business and optimized for Microsoft Lync, the Voyager 8200 supports unified communication applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco, Skype, and others.
Smart Playback and Connectivity Features
- The Voyager 8200 can connect to two Bluetooth-enabled devices at once. You can play music or answer your phone simply by putting on the headset, and pause your media player or mute a call by taking it off. A dedicated button gives you quick access to mute, while a voice prompt alerts you if you're on mute when you start talking.
- Boom-Less Design
- The Voyager 8200 features integrated dual-paired omnidirectional microphones with DSP noise-canceling technology.
- NFC Support
- Touch to pair the Voyager 8200 with devices that support near-field communication.
- Headset Control
- Calling and media controls on the headset include call answer/ignore/end/redial, mute, volume up/down, Bluetooth pairing, active noise-canceling mode, open mic mode, smartphone VPA (virtual personal assistant) access, track forward/back, and power on/off.
- Hearing Protection
- SoundGuard DIGITAL technology offers protection against sound levels above 118 dBA, while an anti-startle feature is designed to detect and eliminate a sudden increase in signal level during calls. Time-weighted average helps to prevent average daily noise exposure from exceeding 85 dBA.
- OpenMic Button
- Allows you to hear your surroundings without having to take the headset off.
- Customize Your Experience
- Choose the settings to customize your headset with the Plantronics Hub app for iPhone, Android, Windows, and Mac. Check remaining talk time, select your language preference, change feature settings, and customize call and mute notifications. Keep your device up to date with Plantronics Hub over-the-air firmware updates.
- Seamless IT Management
- Voyager 8200 UC is supported by Plantronics Manager Pro, a software utility that is sold separately. You can use Plantronics Manager Pro to manage headset inventory, monitor usage, and maintain devices.