Jabra PanaCast Panoramic 4K Video Conferencing Camera (8100-119)
Jabra PanaCast Panoramic 4K Video Conferencing Camera P/N: 8100-119 - 2 Years Local Warranty
Video ConferencingJabra PanaCast is engineered to be the world’s first intelligent 180° Panoramic-4K plug-and-play video solution. Jabra PanaCast is compatible with all leading video and audio conferencing solutions, and is designed to work straight out of the box, with plug-and-play technology that lets you collaborate with others instantly.
Panoramic-4K video using three 13-megapixel cameras and patented real-time video stitching. 180° coverage gives a more natural, inclusive view of the huddle room; the perfect partner for rich Jabra Speak audio.
Intelligent video technology
Intuitive camera technology detects individual meeting participants and optimizes the field of view to include everyone in the conversation. Video quality is automatically and continuously optimized, even under varying lighting conditions, to provide a better viewing experience.
Plug-and-play technology lets you collaborate with others quickly and easily, bringing hassle-free video and audio to your huddle room.
Compatible with all leading video- and audio-conferencing solutions. Certified for use with Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams and works with Zoom, Cisco Webex, Google Hangouts & Meet, Bluejeans, GoToMeeting, Vidyo, Panopto, Slack, Joinme, appear.in, videxo, amazon chime and more!
Position the camera directly below the TV monitor, using the Jabra PanaCast wall mount*. For the most natural view of the huddle room, the camera should be mounted so that it is at eye level when seated.
- 180° field of view: Natural view without distortion
- Panoramic-4K quality: Everyone looks sharp and in focus
- Intelligent Zoom: Automatically adjusts the field of view, so everyone is included in the conversation
- Vivid HDR: Optimizes video quality under varying lighting conditions
- Whiteboard: Captures anything you write on a whiteboard in real-time, enhancing readability
- Ease of use Plug-and-play connectivity: Instant collaboration
- 180°: Video-flip Allows you to flip the video feed if the device is installed upside down
- Compatibility: Certified for use with Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams and works with Zoom, Cisco Webex, Google Hangouts & Meet, Bluejeans, GoToMeeting, Vidyo, Panopto, Slack, Joinme, appear.in, videxo, amazon chime and more!
You May Also Like:
Logitech Rally Video Conferencing System (960-001237)
Frequently asked questions
Does the camera have built-in microphones?
- Yes, the microphones can be activated through the Jabra Direct App. However, for optimum audio quality and speakerphone capabilities, we recommend using Jabra PanaCast together with the Jabra Speak 710.
Is Jabra PanaCast compatible with USB-C laptops?
- The cable delivered with the camera is USB-A but it will work with USB-C by using an adapter.
Does the camera work with Mac and PC?
- Yes. It works with both systems.
Is PanaCast compatible with Microsoft Teams?
- Jabra PanaCast is certified for Microsoft Teams and is compatible with Zoom, Cisco Webex and many more.
Can I use the camera without mounting it on the wall?
- Yes. For more flexible installation, you can use the Jabra table stand accessory as an alternative to the wall mount.
Can I use the camera on the go?
- PanaCast is designed to be used as part of the stationary AV equipment in small meeting rooms. However, you can place the camera on top of your laptop or PC screen and use it on the go, thanks to the built-in flexible mount.
Optional Add-Ons (Recommended)
Compatible with your platform
Check Out Similar Item
Jabra Panacast 50 Video Bar Ultra HD 4K Conferencing Camera (8200-237)