Jabra Evolve2 30 Mono/Stereo Office Headset Black (USB-A/C)
Jabra Evolve2 30 Mono/Stereo Office Headset Black (USB-A/C) - 2 Years Local Warranty
Work smarter with the new Jabra Evolve2 30 headset. Engineered to keep you productive. Lightweight, portable, reliable, comfortable. It’s time to get ahead with the new standard of professionalism. From open office to open-plan living, Evolve2 30 opens doors to enhanced comfort, seamless collaboration and instant concentration anywhere, whoever you are and however you work.
Clear, collaborative calls
When you’re working flexibly, you need to know you can be heard clearly wherever you are. Our advanced 2-microphone audio system captures your voice while simultaneously analyzing and reducing the noise around you, meeting Microsoft Open Office requirements. The perfect way to get your point across and ensure even the smallest nuance isn’t lost in translation. Evolve2 30 makes every call count.
Hearing every detail has never been easier
When time is of the essence, great quality audio is essential. With our professional-grade 28mm speakers and an advanced digital chipset, the Evolve2 30 delivers exceptional audio quality. So, whether you’re taking an important call or listening to music while you work, you can enjoy great sound that’s engineered for modern working.
UC-certified means UC-satisfied
‘Satisfaction guaranteed’ isn’t something you hear very often these days, but we’re bringing it back; Evolve2 30 works with all leading Unified Communications (UC) platforms, for truly seamless collaboration. If your UC platform of choice is Microsoft Teams, the Teams-certified variant is perfectly adapted and optimised to give you the best experience with the platform.
Heavy on comfort. Light on the ears
To get ahead, we measured heads. Hundreds of them. Then we used that data to design the perfect shape using biometric measurements. The result is a headset that’s been ergonomically designed to exert just the right amount of evenly distributed pressure and built with premium materials, with soft memory foam ear cushions that mould to your ears’ natural contours. When you’re in and out of calls all day, you need to know that your headset won’t weigh you down. In fact, research suggests a well-fitting headset can significantly enhance your workday, extending your wearing time and improving your experience on calls and when listening to music.
Flexibility you can depend on
From the office, to your home and even in your local coffee shop – when you work flexibly, your headset gets around almost as much as you do. We’ve re-engineered the design of the Evolve2 30 with a stainless-steel headband and slider for maximum durability. We’ve also significantly enhanced the design of the earcups, so internal and external components are more resistant to impact.
Fewer interruptions; wherever your office is
The Evolve2 30 automatically knows when you need peace and quiet. An integrated busylight turns on automatically when you’re on a call and you can also turn it on manually to signal ‘do not disturb’ mode.
Accessible concentration anywhere is the new standard
Looking for a way to get some instant peace and quiet? Evolve2 30 is specifically designed to deliver portable concentration, with noise-isolating memory foam ear cushions and a pioneering angled earcup design. With this lightweight headset in your workbag, you’re only ever a second away from being able to hear yourself think.
Unbox. Plug in. Go
Instant collaboration is where it’s at these days. Evolve2 30 is plug-and-play and available in both USB-A and USB-C variants, so you can unbox it and get going straight away.
Jabra Direct makes sure that your headset always has the latest firmware, guaranteeing you’ll have the most up-to-date features, bug fixes and easy access to compatibility updates. With the user-friendly Direct Dashboard, staying current has never been easier.
Works with your phone or platform
Jabra headsets and speakerphones work out of the box with over 10,000 traditional desk phones. They are future-proof and compatible with all softphone and web clients, from Microsoft Teams to Mitel. Providing your staff with certified and trusted devices that work seamlessly with your UC platform is key to productivity, audio quality and having fewer IT issues. Jabra have tested devices with a long list of platforms and are Microsoft Teams certified with a wide range of headsets and speakerphones.
- Connectivity: USB-A or USB-C connectivity Plug-and-play connectivity to your computer or mobile device via USB-A or USB-C
- Certifications: Microsoft Teams. Meets Microsoft Teams Open Office requirements.
- Audio: Microphone 2-microphone technology for great call performance
- Noise-isolating design: Instant noise isolation for improved focus in noisy surroundings
- Speakers: Professional-grade 28mm speakers deliver great sound for an exceptional audio experience
- Ease of use: Busylight Integrated busylight turns on automatically when you’re on a call, acting as a do-not-disturb sign and protecting your focus
- Call management: Answer/reject calls; increase/decrease speaker volume; mute
- Variants: Choose from UC or MS Teams variants
- Wearing style: Available in stereo and mono variants
- Jabra Evolve2 headset
- Carrying pouch
- Warranty leaflets
You May Also Like:
The Jabra™ Evolve2 75 MS Stereo ANC Headset Comes with USB-A Wireless Adapter (Black)
Frequently asked questions
How does Jabra Evolve2 differ from the existing Jabra Evolve Series?
- Jabra Evolve2 is a new range within the existing Evolve Series. We have re-engineered the products in the new range in every single way. Evolve is the world’s leading professional headset series – with Evolve2 we are setting the new standard.
Can I connect my headset using both USB-A and USB-C?
- Yes. You can choose either USB-A or USB-C connectivity.
Can I stream music to this device?
- Yes. Jabra Evolve2 30 features powerful 28 mm speakers, which guarantee great sound.
Does it work with Mac and PC?
- Yes. It works with both systems.
Does it work with Microsoft Teams?
- Yes. Jabra Evolve2 30 comes in two variants – UC-certified and Microsoft Teams-certified.
Does it have a 3.5 mm jack?
- No. Evolve headsets that include a 3.5 mm jack are: Evolve2 85, Evolve 80, Evolve 40, Evolve 30.
Compatible with your platform