Jabra Evolve 30 Mono/Stereo Office Headset (USB-A, 3.5mm)
Jabra Evolve 30 Mono/Stereo, UC/MS Office Headset (USB-A, 3.5mm) - 2 Years Local Warranty
Jabra Evolve 30 is a professional headset with flexible connectivity and great sound for calls and music. It is also certified on all major communication platforms including Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Cisco Webex, Google Meet & Hangouts, GoToMeeting, Adobe Connect and more.
Stay connected, using either USB or jack
Connect to your PC via USB or use the 3.5 mm jack for connectivity to your personal device – such as a smartphone or tablet – to work or listen to music wherever you may be.
Compatible with your platform
All Jabra USB headsets and speakerphones work with all the most popular online voice call services. Our products work out of the box and allow you to combine perfect sound quality with great comfort. Jabra is certified with all major communication platforms (incl. Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Cisco Webex, Google Meet & Hangouts, Zoom, GoToMeeting, Adobe Connect and more) but as a minimum, all Jabra USB devices will work as audio only.
Easy call management
In-line call controller with large buttons and LED indicators, making handling of calls and music easy. Pick up or end calls, control volume, or simply mute the line.
State-of-the-art, noise-cancelling microphone eliminates background noise. Your conversation partner won’t struggle to hear what you’re saying.
Plug and Play setup
Works out of the box with all leading systems. Installation is as easy as simply plugging it in.
Frequently asked questions
Can I listen to music on this device?
- Yes. Evolve 30 II has world-class speakers that are built for both voice and music.
Does this device have noise cancellation features?
- The Evolve 30 II has Passive Noise-Cancellation. Simply wear the headset to eliminate high-frequency noise, such as human voices – all thanks to the specially designed ear cushions. For active noise-cancelling see our Evolve 80 headset
Does it work with Mac and PC?
- Yes. It works with both systems.
Does it have a 3.5 mm jack?
- Yes. The 3.5 mm jack lets you connect to your personal device – such as a smartphone or tablet – to work or listen to music.
How do I set up my Jabra device to work with Microsoft Skype for Business for Windows?
- Simply install Jabra Direct. Jabra Direct is free PC software enabling Jabra USB devices to have remote call control over most softphones.
What is the difference between standard UC models and models that are certified for Microsoft Skype for Business? The models that are certified for Microsoft Skype for Business (or Microsoft Lync) support Microsoft Skype for Business as a Plug and Play experience. The Plug and Play experience includes these benefits:
- Automatic selection as the default audio device.
- Features to answer and end calls, adjust volume, and mute.
- If multiple certified audio devices are present, certified models also offer call prioritization. Microsoft Skype for Business will correctly send the audio to the device that was used to answer an incoming call.
Compatible with your platform