Jabra Engage 65 Professional Wireless ANC DECT Headset (9559-553-117)
Jabra Engage 65 Professional Wireless ANC DECT Headset (9559-553-117) - 2 Years Local Warranty
Jabra Engage series is engineered to be the world’s most powerful professional wireless headsets. It features industry-leading wireless performance and density, advanced noise-cancelling microphone for crystal-clear calls and all-day talk-time and integrated busylight. The Jabra Engage 65 is an entirely new class of DECT wireless professional headsets engineered to boost customer satisfaction.
Industry-leading wireless performance
Work away from your desk and still maintain a wireless connection that won’t let you, or your customers, down. 150 metres DECT wireless range. 3 times more users in the same office space.
Overcomes wireless capacity issues
The Jabra Engage series enables 3 times as many people to work wirelessly in the same office space. Previously, if large numbers of wireless headsets were used within a limited area, users could experience less-than-optimal audio quality due to density (capacity) issues. With Engage you can connect 3x as many users without impacting the call experience.
Advanced noise-cancelling microphone and enhanced speakers deliver crystal-clear calls even in noisy offices. Meets Skype for Business Open Office requirements.
Constant sound levels throughout the day
Speaker software separates noise from speech, reducing user stress. All incoming calls can be adjusted to a user-defined sound level that stays constant for all-day comfort.
Takes security in wireless calls to the next level
Patented pairing. 256-bit AES encryption. 128-bit authentication. Authentication between headset and base is established with 128-bit level technology compared to the category standard 64-bit. The wireless connection is secured using 256-bit AES encryption – giving a line of defense that goes beyond that of DECT Security Level C.
The busy light acts as a do not disturb sign for colleagues.
All-day battery life
Up to 13 hours of talk-time - and when you do need to charge, the fast charge feature powers the headset to 40% in just 30 min time: 40% after 30 min and 100% after 90 min. Talk-time is up to 13 hours.
Connect to up to two devices simultaneously
You can connect to a desk phone and softphone.
Modern base, small footprint
Intuitive touch-screen base for ease of use, showing connected devices, battery life and call controls. Choice of wearing options to suit every workstyle.Mono, Stereo and Convertible. Soft ear cushions and additional padding on the headband provide all-day comfort and a secure fit.
Premium usability and build
Easily answer and end calls, mute and adjust volume using the intuitive controls on the headset.
- Up to 150m/490ft range
- 3x wireless density
- Advanced noise-cancelling microphone
- Enhanced speakers with intelligent volume control
- Up to 13 hours talk time
- Integrated busy light
- Connect up to 2 devices
- Battery time (Stereo & Mono): 13 hours
- Battery time (Convertible): 9 hours
- Wireless range (Stereo & Mono): 150 metres / 490 feet
- Wireless range (Convertible): 100 metres / 330 feet
- Connect up to (Stereo & Mono): 2 devices
- Connect up to (Convertible): 2 devices
- Wearing style (Stereo & Mono): Over-the-ear stereo and mono
- Wearing style (Convertible): Choice of ear hook, neckband or headband
- Jabra Engage 65 Mono
- Charing base station
- Power cable
- USB cable
- Desk phone cable
- Quick Start guide
Frequently asked questions
What devices can it connect to?
- The Jabra Engage 65 provides simultaneously connection to up to two devices. It can connect to 1 USB device (deskphone or softphone) and 1 analogue phone.
How long does its battery last?
- Offers up to 13 hours of talk-time, depending on usage and a fast charge option delivering 40% battery in just 30 minutes.
What is the wireless range from the base?
- The Jabra Engage 65 delivers superior wireless connectivity to a range up to 150m, enabling 3x more users in the same office space – with no loss in connection quality.
Does it work with Skype for Business?
- Yes. Besides, the Jabra Engage 65 Mono and Stereo meet Skype for Business Open Office requirements, a Microsoft standard for customers requiring the best headsets for voice transmission.
Does it work with Mac and PC?
- Yes, it works with both PC and Mac.
How secure is it?
- DECT standard security protects against wireless intrusion. The Jabra Engage 65 has features going beyond DECT Secure Level C, which provides the highest protection.
Can it be used in a hot–desking environment?
- Yes. Hot-desking, where multiple users share one base, is easy because the Jabra Engage 65 Mono and Stereo can use the same base unit.
Compatible with your platform