HP Inc 435 Multi-Device Wireless Mouse (3B4Q5AA)
[WHILE STOCK LAST ONLY] HP 435 Multi-Device Wireless Mouse for Business (3B4Q5AA) - 1 Year Local Warranty
Work seamlessly with a versatile and customizable mouse that is responsibly made. Enhance your experience by connecting with up to two devices and moving content across operating systems. The HP Inc 435 Multi-Device Wireless Mouse is a multi-device, wireless computer mouse that can be used with multiple devices that support Bluetooth connectivity. It has a compact, ergonomic design and is compatible with Windows, MacOS, and Android operating systems. The mouse has a precision optical sensor that provides accurate cursor control and a comfortable scroll wheel.
It has a sleek and modern design, making it a stylish addition to your computer setup. Easy to use and does not require any software or drivers to be installed. Simply connect the mouse to your device via Bluetooth and you're ready to go. Additionally, the mouse has 3 levels of DPI (dots per inch) sensitivity, allowing you to adjust the cursor speed to suit your preference. This makes it ideal for both everyday use and more intensive tasks, such as gaming or graphic design.
Overall, the HP Inc 435 Multi-Device Wireless Mouse is a versatile and reliable choice for anyone looking for a high-quality wireless mouse that works seamlessly with multiple devices.
• Color: Jack black
• Buttons: 5
• Wireless technology: Multi Surface Tracking
• Battery life: Up to 24 months
• Battery: 1 AA battery (included)
• Sensor resolution: Up to 4000 dpi
• Compatibility: Compatible with PCs with available USB-A port and Bluetooth® connectivity
• Compatible operating systems: Windows 11; Windows 10; macOS
• Minimum system requirements: USB Type-A Port + Bluetooth®
• Dimensions (W X D X H): 4.54 x 2.92 x 1.59 in
• Weight: 0.174 lb
When Choosing A Business Mouse, Here Are Some Factors To Consider:
- Ergonomics: Make sure the mouse fits comfortably in your hand and supports a natural hand position to reduce the risk of repetitive strain injuries.
- Connectivity: Decide whether you want a wired or wireless mouse. Wireless mice offer greater flexibility and convenience, but may require regular battery changes.
- Compatibility: Consider the operating system and devices you will be using the mouse with to ensure it is compatible.
- Features: Consider the features you require, such as extra buttons for quick access to commonly used functions, adjustable DPI for precise cursor control, and a scroll wheel for easy navigation.
- Brand reputation and customer support: Choose a reputable brand that offers good customer support in case you experience any issues with your mouse.