Fujitsu fi-800R A4 ADF Scanner (PA03795-B001)
Fujitsu fi-800R A4 ADF Scanner Fujitsu | Scanner | Fi Series - Workgroup P/N: PA03795-B001 - 1 Year Local Warranty [Authorized Reseller]
The fi-800R is a ultra compact scanner designed to fit in any limited space. Equipped with Dual Path Mechanism, while Return Scan enables robust passport and ID card scanning, U-turn Scan enables continuous scanning. The scanner automatically switches to the appropriate path depending on the location that documents are loaded so that mixed batches can be scanned without stopping to change scanning paths or software profile settings.
The fi-800R achieves scanning speeds of 40 ppm/80 ipm with ADF and 3.5 seconds per sheet with Manual Feed (A4 portrait, color, 200/300 dpi), and is capable of scanning up to as many as 4,500 sheets a day.
With its compact design, the scanner is ideal to use when space is limited, enabling better customer onboarding in spaces like reception desks and service counters. Its unique technologies assist both booklet scanning and continuous ADF document scanning with stable feeding, and reduce operator workload allowing users to provide better customer service.
• Scanner Type: ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) / Manual Feed, Duplex
• ADF Simplex Scanning Speed: 40 ppm (200/300 dpi)
• ADF Duplex Scanning Speed: 80 ipm (200/300 dpi)
• Image Sensor Type: CIS x 2 (front x 1, back x 1)
• Light Source: RGB LED (front x 1, back x 1)
• Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
• Maximum Document Size: 215.9 x 355.6 mm (8.5 x 14 in.)
• Minimum Document Size: 50.8 x 50.8 mm (2 x 2 in.)
• Long Page Scanning: 5,588 mm (220 in.)
• Expected Daily Volume: 4,500 sheets
• Interface: USB 3.2 Gen1x1 / USB 2.0 / USB 1.1
• Power: AC 100 to 240 V ±10 %
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 296 x 105 x 83 mm (11.7 x 4.1 x 3.3 in.)
• Weight: 2.0 kg (4.4 lb)
• Supported OS: Windows® 10 (10), Windows® 8.1, Windows® 7, Windows Server® 2019, Windows Server® 2016, Windows Server® 2012 R2, Windows Server® 2012, Windows Server® 2008 R2, Windows Server® 2008 (11), macOS, Linux (Ubuntu)
• Image Processing Functions: Multi image output, Automatic color detection, Blank page detection, Static threshold, Dynamic threshold (iDTC), Advanced DTC, SDTC, Error diffusion, Dither, De-Screen, Emphasis, Dropout color (None/Red/Green/Blue/White/Saturation/Custom), sRGB output, Cropping, Index tab cropping, Split image, De-Skew, Edge correction, Vertical streaks reduction, Character extraction, Background pattern removal