HPE Aruba AP-565 Outdoor Access Point, PoE supported (R4W43A)
HPE Aruba AP-565 Outdoor Access Point, PoE supported Exclude Power Adapter P/N:R4W43A - Lifetime Limited Warranty
The HPE Aruba RW Outdoor Access Point AP-565 R4W43A is weatherproof and temperature hardened which can deliver cost-effective Wi-Fi 6 wireless connectivity in outdoor and environmentally challenging locations. Purpose-built to survive in the harshest outdoor environments, it can withstand exposure to extreme high and low temperatures, persistent moisture and precipitation, and is fully sealed to keep out airborne contaminants. All electrical interfaces include industrial-strength surge protection.
They are designed to enhance the user experience by increasing Wi-Fi efficiency and dramatically reducing airtime contention between clients. Features include up to 2 spatial streams, a maximum aggregate on-air data rate of 1.49 Gbps (HE80/HE20), Uplink and Downlink Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access (OFDMA), Downlink Multi-User MIMO (MU MIMO), cellular co-location filtering, intelligent power monitoring, and an integrated Bluetooth 5 and 802.15.4 radio.
Brand New - A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging.
This item comes with a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
- Entry-level Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) access point series for outdoor and warehouse environments.
- Higher speed, Wi-Fi 6 version of the Aruba 360 (Wi-Fi 5) Series APs.
- Weatherproof and temperature hardened Wi-Fi 6 outdoor APs with a maximum aggregate on-air data rate of 1.49 Gbps (HE80/HE20).
- Designed to optimize user experience by maximizing Wi-Fi efficiency and dramatically reducing airtime contention between clients.
- Features include Uplink and Downlink Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access (OFDMA), Downlink Multi-User MIMO (MU MIMO), cellular co-location filtering and intelligent power monitoring.
- Includes an integrated Bluetooth 5 and 802.15.4 radio (for Zigbee support) to simplify deploying and managing IoT-based location services, asset tracking services, security solutions and IoT sensors.
- Product Description: Wireless Access Point
- Device Type: Radio access point
- Form Factor: External - outdoor
- Data Link Protocol: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, ZigBee, IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2, Bluetooth 5.0, IEEE 802.11ax
- Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Performance: Maximum data rate (5 GHz): 1.2 Gbps ? Maximum data rate (2.4 GHz): 574 Mbps
- Capacity: Wireless clients per Wi-Fi radio: 256 ? BSSIDs per radio: 16 ? OFDMA units: 16
- OS Required: ArubaOS, InstantOS 188.8.131.52
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported: PoE+
- Pricing Type: BTO
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 16.5 cm x 16.5 cm x 11 cm
- Weight: 1.03 kg
- HPE Aruba AP-565 RW Outdoor Access Point
- User Guide