Aruba Instant On AP11 2x2 Wi-Fi Access Point (R2W96A)
Aruba Instant On AP11 2x2 WiFi Access Point (R2W96A) - 2 Years Local Warranty
Aruba Instant On AP11 Indoor Access Points deliver affordable, business-grade Wave 2 802.11ac Wi-Fi for low- to medium-density small business environments. Business-grade capabilities are designed to meet the mobile, IoT, and security needs of smaller law firms, dental offices, and retailers at an attractive price point.
Aruba Instant On AP11 is Perfect for:
Aruba Instant On AP11 Tech Specs
|Manufacturer Part Number:||R2W96A / GTIN: 190017363127|
|Ideal deployment:||SOHOs, boutiques, retail shops|
|Recommended max number of active devices per AP:||50|
|Max data rates:||1167 Mbps|
2.4 Ghz 802.11n (Wi-Fi 4); 5 Ghz 802.11ac (Wi-Fi 5 Wave 2)
|Dimensions:||152mm (W) x 152mm (D) x 34mm (H)|
|Power:||802.3af PoE, 10.1W Max, or 12Vdc|
|Manufacturer's Warranty:||2 Years Local Singapore Carry-In|
The compact form factor of the Aruba Instant On AP11 indoor access points deliver enhanced security, multi-user capabilities, and an aggregate peak data rate of 1.2 Gbps to support high-definition video streaming and cloud application requirements. These access points (AP) come with a built-in controller to simplify deployment, making it easy to install and manage multiple access points without requiring extensive IT experience, additional hardware, or software applications. The Aruba Instant On AP11 indoor AP is designed for cost-effective, small business deployments such as café, exclusive boutique stores, and Small Office/Home Office.
IN THE BOX
- Aruba Instant On AP11 Indoor Access Point
- Aruba Instant On AP11 Quick Start guide
- Ceiling rail mount clip
- Ethernet cable
- Solid surface mount clip
- RADIOS Dual radio for simultaneous dual-band operation
- 5 GHz 802.11ac 2x2 MIMO for up to 867 Mbps wireless data rate, with Multi User MIMO support (Wi-Fi 5)
- 2.4 GHz 802.11n 2x2 MIMO for up to 300 Mbps wireless data rate (Wi-Fi 4)
- INTERFACES Uplink Gigabit Ethernet port, with PoE-in support (802.3af)
- DC power connector (12V)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) radio
- LED status indicators (2)
- Reset/LED control button
- Kensington security slot
- Dimensions 152mm x 152mm x 34mm (excluding mount accessories)
- Weight 193g
- POWER Power over Ethernet (POE): 802.3af (class 3)
- DC power (12V)
- Note: Power sources are sold separately
- ANTENNAS Integrated down-tilt omni-directional antennas with maximum individual antenna gain of 3.3dBi in 2.4GHz and 5.8dBi in 5GHz
- MOUNTING The access point ships with a (black) mount clip to attach to suspended ceiling rails, and a (white) mount clip to attach to solid surfaces (wall/ceiling)
Powering Up AP11
The Aruba Instant On Deployment Guide
Learn how to achieve optimal results when using Aruba Instant On products. Packed full of helpful information, the deployment guide provides product selection recommendations, network design considerations per desired use cases, and best practices for each deployment.
Aruba Instant On Network Set Up
This full solution video demonstrates the simplicity and ease of the Aruba Instant On solution. Done through the Instant On mobile app, and using a switch and two access points, you'll be guided through a step-by-step setup of a new network.
Aruba AP11 Installation Guide
What is a Wireless Access Point?
Smart Mesh? It’s Wi-Fi pure genius
Mesh Wi-Fi allows you to connect and build out a network of access points, without the need for added cabling. In mere minutes you can set up a single network to support up to 25 devices. Say goodbye to dead zones and hello to getting in the zone.
Aruba Instant On Warranty and Support Services
We appreciate that your trusted us with your networking needs, so we want to make sure that you get the help and support you need, when you need it. This FAQ will covers the most common questions about our warranty and support. If you can't find it here, please reach out to our support team.