Aruba Instant On AP15 4x4 WiFi Access Point exclude Adapter (R2X06A)
Aruba Instant On AP15 4x4 WiFi Access Point (R2X06A) - 2 Years Local Warranty
Aruba Instant On AP15 Indoor Access Points deliver affordable, premium-grade Wave 2 802.11ac Wi-Fi for medium-density small business environments requiring high performance and bandwidth. Business-grade capabilities are designed to meet the mobile, IoT, and security needs of tech-start-ups and retail stores at an attractive price point.
Aruba Instant On AP17 is Perfect for:
ANIMATION / GAMING FIRMS
Aruba Instant On AP15 Tech Specs
|Manufacturer Part Number:||R2X06A / GTIN: 190017363226|
|Ideal deployment:||Animation firms, tech start-ups|
|Recommended max number of active devices per AP:||100|
|Max data rates:||2033 Mbps|
2.4 Ghz 802.11n (Wi-Fi 4); 5 Ghz 802.11ac (Wi-Fi 5 Wave 2)
|Dimensions:||183mm (W) x 183mm (D) x 41mm (H)|
|Power:||802.3af PoE, 14.4W Max, or 12Vdc|
|Manufacturer's Warranty:||2 Years Local Singapore Carry-In|
The compact form factor delivers reliable and affordable multi-user capabilities and an aggregate peak data rate of 2 Gbps to support high-definition video streaming and cloud application requirements. These Aruba Instant On AP15 Indoor Access Points (AP) also come with a built-in controller to simplify deployment, making it easy to install and manage multiple access points without requiring extensive IT experience, additional hardware, or software applications.
The Aruba Instant On AP15 Indoor APs are designed for small business deployments demanding high-traffic, high-performance network environments like tech-start-ups and co-working spaces.
IN THE BOX
- Aruba Instant On AP15 Indoor Access Point
- Aruba Instant On AP15 Quick Start guide
- Ceiling rail mount clip
- Ethernet cable
- Solid surface mount clip
- RADIOS Dual radio for simultaneous dual-band operation
- 5 GHz 802.11ac 4x4 MIMO for up to 1,733 Mbps wireless data rate, with Multi User MIMO support (Wi-Fi 5)
- 2.4 GHz 802.11n 2x2 MIMO for up to 300 Mbps wireless data rate (Wi-Fi 4)
- INTERFACES Uplink Gigabit Ethernet port, with POE-in support (802.3af)
- DC power connector (12V)
- USB host interface (future use)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) radio
- LED status indicators (2)
- Reset/LED control button
- Kensington security slot
- Dimensions 183mm x 183mm x 41mm (excluding mount accessories)
- Weight 674g
- POWER Power over Ethernet (POE): 802.3af (class 3)
- DC power (12V)
- Note: Power sources are sold separately
- ANTENNAS Integrated downtilt omni-directional antennas with maximum individual antenna gain of 3.6dBi in 2.4GHz and 6.0dBi in 5GHz
- MOUNTING The access point ships with a (black) mount clip to attach to suspended ceiling rails, and a (white) mount clip to attach to solid surfaces (wall/ceiling)
- COMPLIANCE AND SAFETY UL2043 plenum rating
Powering Up AP15
The Aruba Instant On Deployment Guide
Learn how to achieve optimal results when using Aruba Instant On products. Packed full of helpful information, the deployment guide provides product selection recommendations, network design considerations per desired use cases, and best practices for each deployment.
Aruba Instant On Network Set Up
This full solution video demonstrates the simplicity and ease of the Aruba Instant On solution. Done through the Instant On mobile app, and using a switch and two access points, you'll be guided through a step-by-step setup of a new network.
Aruba AP15 Installation Guide
What is a Wireless Access Point?
Smart Mesh? It’s Wi-Fi pure genius
Mesh Wi-Fi allows you to connect and build out a network of access points, without the need for added cabling. In mere minutes you can set up a single network to support up to 25 devices. Say goodbye to dead zones and hello to getting in the zone.
Aruba Instant On Warranty and Support Services
We appreciate that your trusted us with your networking needs, so we want to make sure that you get the help and support you need, when you need it. This FAQ will covers the most common questions about our warranty and support. If you can't find it here, please reach out to our support team.