Aruba Instant On AP11D 2x2 WiFi Access Point exclude Adapter (R2X16A)
Aruba Instant On AP11D Access Point exclude Adapter P/N: R2X16A - 2 Years Local Warranty
Aruba Instant On AP11D Desk/Wall Access Points deliver affordable, business-grade Wave 2 802.11ac Wi-Fi for low- to medium-density small business environments requiring high performance and bandwidth. The Aruba Instant On AP11D desk/wall access points are a perfect choice for delivering in-room Wi-Fi connectivity in hospitality locations like hotel guest rooms, medical clinics, and Airbnb located in the same premises as your main network.
The compact form factor of the Aruba Instant On AP11D delivers multi-user capabilities to support high-definition video streaming and cloud application requirements.
These access points also come with a built-in controller to simplify deployment, making it easy to install and manage multiple access points without requiring extensive IT experience, additional hardware, or software applications.
Aruba Instant On AP11D is Perfect for:
Aruba Instant On AP11D Tech Specs
|Manufacturer Part Number:||R2X16A / GTIN: 190017363325|
|Ideal deployment:||Boutique hotels, SOHO, medical offices|
|Recommended max number of active devices per AP:||50|
|Max data rates:||1167 Mbps|
2.4 Ghz 802.11n (Wi-Fi 4); 5 Ghz 802.11ac (Wi-Fi 5 Wave 2)
|Dimensions:||150mm (W) x 86mm (D) x 40mm (H)|
|Power:||802.3af PoE, 9.7W Max to 25.3W Max, or 48Vdc|
|Manufacturer's Warranty:||2 Years Local Singapore Carry-In|
IN THE BOX
- Aruba Instant On AP11D Desk/Wall Access Point
- Aruba Instant On AP11D Quick Start guide
- Single-gang mount kit
- Desk mount kit with RJ45 jumper cable
- Ethernet cable
- RADIOS Dual radio for simultaneous dual-band operation
- 5 GHz 802.11ac 2x2 MIMO for up to 867 Mbps wireless data rate, with Multi User MIMO support (Wi-Fi 5)
- 2.4 GHz 802.11n 2x2 MIMO for up to 300 Mbps wireless data rate (Wi-Fi 4)
- INTERFACES Uplink Gigabit Ethernet port (E0), with POE-in support (802.3at/802.3af)
- Downlink Gigabit Ethernet ports (E1-E3), with POE-out on E3 (802.3af) (3)
- DC power connector (48V)
- USB host interface (future use)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) radio
- LED Status indicators (3)
- Reset/LED control button
- Kensington security slot
- Dimensions 86mm x 40mm x 150mm
- Weight 313g (excluding mount accessories)
- POWER Power over Ethernet (PoE) on E0: 802.3af (class 3) or 802.3at (class 4). When using 802.3af, POE-out on E3 is disabled
- DC power (48V): no restrictions
- Note: Power sources are sold separately
- ANTENNAS Integrated directional antennas with maximum individual antenna gain of 4.3dBi in 2.4GHz and 6.2dBi in 5GHz
- MOUNTING The access point ships with single gang wall-box mount kit and desk mount kit
Powering Up Aruba Instant On AP11D
The Aruba Instant On Deployment Guide
Learn how to achieve optimal results when using Aruba Instant On products. Packed full of helpful information, the deployment guide provides product selection recommendations, network design considerations per desired use cases, and best practices for each deployment.
Aruba Instant On Network Set Up
This full solution video demonstrates the simplicity and ease of the Aruba Instant On solution. Done through the Instant On mobile app, and using a switch and two access points, you'll be guided through a step-by-step setup of a new network.
Aruba AP11D Installation Guide
What is a Wireless Access Point?
Deploying the AP11D
Smart Mesh? It’s Wi-Fi pure genius
Mesh Wi-Fi allows you to connect and build out a network of access points, without the need for added cabling. In mere minutes you can set up a single network to support up to 25 devices. Say goodbye to dead zones and hello to getting in the zone.
Aruba Instant On Warranty and Support Services
We appreciate that your trusted us with your networking needs, so we want to make sure that you get the help and support you need, when you need it. This FAQ will covers the most common questions about our warranty and support. If you can't find it here, please reach out to our support team.