HPE DAT 160 Data Cartridge Tape (C8015A)
HPE DAT 160 Data Cartridge Tape P/N: C8015A - Local Warranty [Authorized Reseller]
Small and medium-sized businesses looking to manage increasing storage demands
within their existing DDS/DAT hardware investment
Familiar, Low-risk Format Ideal for Small and Medium-sized Backup Environments
• DAT has a global installed base of more than 1.9 million drives, making it the favorite backup solution
among small and medium sized organizations.
• Latest HP DAT 320 solutions feature new tape technology for better performance and higher capacity
in increasingly demanding backup environments, while retaining media compatibility and interchange with DAT 160.
• HP DDS-DAT media are available with capacities from 40 GB (DDS-3) through to 320 GB compressed (DAT 320).
Up to 86.4 GB/hour can be stored with DAT 320.
• HP has 76% of the market and an installed base of more than 1.3 million drives.
Value for Money
• Lower cost of ownership for small and medium sized organizations compared with AIT and DLT VS with a superior cost per GB.
• New wide format (DAT 160 and DAT 320) provides a longer tape with greater capacity. Few tape swaps and
higher capacity cartridges mean a smaller footprint for backup and archiving and less downtime and operator invention.
• Backwards compatibility and a confirmed development roadmap offer sustained ROI and migration to higher capacities
to meet growing storage demands.
Simple, Practical, Out-of-the-box Solution
• The USB model can be out of the box and ready to go in under 60 seconds.
• HP One-Button Disaster Recovery (OBDR) Solution supports HP DAT media on HP DDS/DAT drives.
With OBDR you can quickly, reliably and simply restore your entire system by inserting the most recent backup tape
and pushing a button the tape drive.
• Supports the full range of HP tools and software for smooth, effective backup and rapid fault diagnosis and resolution.
A Storage Media Kit is also available, providing a complete tape media solution in one easy to buy product.
Exhaustively Qualified and Warranted for Use with HP and Non-HP DAT Products
• A continuous testing program in HP's media laboratory guarantees maximum restore performance.
70,000 tests and 1.3 million test hours a year emulate real-world environmental conditions
and usage to ensure every tape works reliably the first time and every time.
• HP warrants DAT cartridges for up to 30 years archival life.
This ensures businesses can meet the ever-increasing demands of regulation for data retention and archiving.
We Also Recommend
HPE SN3600B 32Gb 24/24 Power Pack+ Fibre Channel Switch (Q1H72B)
HPE StoreEasy 1660 64TB SAS Storage with Microsoft WinSvr IoT 2019 (R7G23A)