Hifiman HE-R9 Dynamic Over-Ear Headphones, Open-Back
Hifiman HE-R9 Dynamic Over-Ear Headphones, Open-Back - 1 Year Local Singapore Warranty
HIFIMAN is widely regarded as one of the leading manufacturers of high performance headphones and portable audio products. HIFIMAN is especially known for its critically-acclaimed Planar-Magnetic headphones that feature state-of-the-art driver technology. The company also designs and manufactures best-in-class dynamic in-ear drivers which have also garnered awards and rave reviews.
- Best-sounding Dynamic Drivers: High sensitivity thanks to HIFIMAN’s use of a rare earth magnet; Advanced voice coil; Topology diaphragm for detailed high frequency response to 35kHz. The “Topology Diaphragm” refers to the diaphragm with a special Nano particle coating applied to its surface. By carefully controlling the diaphragm surface structure you can yield different results in acoustic performance to a degree previously unobtainable.
- Bluemini R2R (User Separate Purchase or Come with HE-R9 Wireless Version): R2R Structured Bluetooth DAC and Amplifier; Small but Mighty: HYMALAYA MODULE, HIFIMAN Custom Created DAC; Ultra-small, highly efficient energy consumption, exceptional high-resolution wireless audio.
- Elegance Outside, Strength Inside: The exterior of the headband is covered by high-quality leather, giving it a soft and elegant appearance. Inside, there is high-grade memory foam, selected to achieve the most comfortable ﬁt and elasticity. The headband skeleton itself is made of solid steel. The structure is both lightweight and strong, robust yet delicate, and designed to convey detail and musicality that is unmatched in the market.
- Large Ear Cups for Superior Acoustics: The crimson red ear cups are large, with internal space that helps produce substantial special volume and the necessary breathing room for the powerful driver to sound its best.
- Cable Connections - Dual Compatibility Mode: The socket can accommodate both dual-sided unbalanced 3.5mm cable and a single-sided 3.5mm balanced cable (left socket). Bluemini R2R dongle (separate purchase) easily connects to the left socket.