Shure Stem Ceiling Microphone Array for Conference Room
Shure Stem Ceiling Microphone Array for Conference Room, Customizable Coverage, Compatible with Dante, Bluejeans, Google & Others, Quick Installation, Dual Mounting Options, USB and PoE+ Connectivity
Stem Ceiling is an innovative microphone array that can be easily mounted on the ceiling of your conference room. With multiple beam settings to choose from, Ceiling enables you to create the perfect high quality coverage for every meeting room.
● 100 built-in microphones create a wide, medium, or narrow beam to cover the room or a specific area as needed.
● Audio fencing mode that completely removes outside noise and unwanted distractions (only available in narrow beam setting only)
● Automatic configuration and control with Stem Ecosystem platform.
● LED light ring that indicates when the device is active, muted and other statuses
● Compatible with leading video conferencing platforms
● Directly connect to a PC via USB
● Power over Ethernet (PoE+)
● Dual mounting options: Low Profile with square mount or suspended in chandelier mode
● 2 Year Warranty
● Brand: Shure
● Connector Type: RJ45 and USB Type B
● Power Requirements: Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) 802.3 at Type 2
● Control Application: Stem Ecosystem Platform Audio:
● Beam Width: Narrow (20 degrees), Medium (45 degrees), Wide (60 degrees)
● Frequency Response: 50Hz to 16kHz
● Built-DSP - Automatic Voice-Level Adjustment (AGC); 100% Full Duplex, no attenuation in either direction
● Noise Cancellation - >15db (without pumping noise)
● Acoustic Echo Cancellation
Dimensions & Weight:
● Dimensions: Microphone: 21.5 x 1.75 in (54.6 x 4.4 cm) D x H at center; H at edge: 0.5 in (1.8cm) Square Ceiling Mount: 23.5 x 23.5 x 1.25 in (59.7 x 59.7 x 3.2cm) L x W x H Suspension Cable Length: 120 in (304.8 cm)
● Weight: Microphone: 9 lbs (4.1 kg) Square Ceiling Mount: 7.5 lbs (3.4 kg)