DJI Air 2S Drone (CP.MA.00000354.01)
DJI Air 2S Drone (CP.MA.00000354.01) - Local Warranty
The compact and foldable design of the DJI Air 2S Drone lets you easily capture breathtaking aerial images and video whenever the mood strikes. It's an ideal alternative for use when travelling on vacation or for photography enthusiasts looking to record from new and unique perspectives. Piloting is made to be easy and intuitive via your smartphone and the DJI Fly app. Simply slip your phone into the included remote controller. Thanks to the Air 2S's 3-axis gimbal, four remote antennae, and OcuSync 3.0 technology, you can receive a stable, live view from the drone up to 7.5 miles away.
You can fly freely with the Air 2S or you can use MasterShots to automatically create content based on themed templates, FocusTrack modes to track subjects in various ways, QuickShot modes to perform automated flight maneuvers, or Hyperlapse modes for timelapse videos. Together, they can deliver pro-quality results while taking some of the complexities of aerial filming off of your shoulders. Results are made to look stunning thanks to the gimbal's 1" CMOS sensor and 22mm wide-angle lens that's capable of 20MP stills and up to 5.4K Ultra HD videos. As you fly, obstacle avoidance, geofencing, return-to-home, and DJI's AirSense work to keep the Air 2S, bystanders, and other objects safe.
For a more automated filming solution, MasterShots will follow your subject and automatically select 1 of 3 flight routes (Proximity, Landscape, or Portrait) based on the subject and its distance. The Air 2S drone will record a sequence of shots and edit them via a variety of preset themed templates you can choose with a single tap. If you'd like, you can also edit the footage, add audio, or subtitles.
- ActiveTrack 4.0: Select a subject and the drone will track and keep it centered in the frame. It will then automatically fly and track the subject as it moves, keeping a safe distance and utilizing the Air 2S's wide sensing range of its obstacle avoidance to protect itself in flight. If the subject is lost, the drone will automatically attempt to reacquire a lock.
- Spotlight 2.0: Select a subject and the drone will track and keep it centered in the frame, giving you the ability to pilot freely.
- POI 3.0: This will track a subject in a circle, based on a set radius and flight speed.
Choose either Rocket, Circle, Dronie, Helix, Boomerang, or Asteroid to perform professional-quality aerial filming maneuvers.
- Circle: Flies around a subject and generates a timelapse video.
- Course Lock: Locks onto a subject and flies in a straight line as the gimbal tracks it, keeping it centered in frame.
- Waypoint: Setup a flight plan with up to 5 waypoints. The Air 2S will automatically fly along the waypoints and record a timelapse video. The altitude, distance, and gimbal angle of each waypoint can be adjusted.
- Free: This provides you with complete freedom and manual control over the drone and gimbal.
SmartPhoto & HyperLight
HyperLight is a technology that can be used to take better shots at night or in low-light scenarios. SmartPhoto can automatically recognize 5 different scenes, utilizing HyperLight and HDR technology to help optimize photo and video results as needed. The DJI Air 2S can detect Sunset, Blue Sky, Grass, Snow, and Green Trees scenes.
Obstacle Sensing & Avoidance
Knowing what's around the immediate area of the drone is critical during manual or automated flight, helping to ensure that accidents are prevented. The Air 2S drone is equipped with forward, backward, upward, and downward sensors, and with the addition of APAS 4.0 technology, can avoid obstacles in open and narrow environments, such as when flying through trees.
This will warn pilots of nearby airplanes and helicopters that transmit ADS-B signals, letting you fly to safer locations.
This feature utilizes geofencing to help advise you of airspace restrictions.
FPV Gimbal Mode
Normally your gimbal is synchronized with the horizon to give you smooth footage, but in FPV Gimbal Mode, you can synchronize the gimbal with the physical movements of the Air 2S itself. This gives your video the look and feel of flying from a first-person perspective, with the horizon line tilting as you bank from side to side or fly forward or backward.
- DJI Motionlapse filming
- 8GB of built-in storage with a microSD slot that supports (optional) cards up to 256GB in size
- Up to 8x digital zoom at 1080p or up to 4x digital zoom at 4K
- 12.6-stop dynamic RAW photos
- Normal 8-bit, HLG 10-bit, or D-Log 10-bit color profiles
- Up to 31 minutes of flight time
- Up to 4 hours of remote battery life
- Auxiliary LED light for improved vision and safety in low light
- Manual ISO and Shutter Speed adjustment in M Mode
- Compatible with optional Mavic Air 2 or DJI Smart Controller