Audeze LCD-2 Classic Planar Magnetic Over-Ear Headphones, Open-Back (100-LC-1016-00)
Audeze LCD-2 Classic Planar Magnetic Over-Ear Headphones, Open-Back (100-LC-1016-00) - 1 Year Local Warranty
We’ve taken our current generation LCD-2 drivers and removed the Fazor elements, aligning the sound of the LCD-2 Classic with that of the original LCD-2 launched in 2008. The result is a warm and energetic musical experience that heralds back to the early days of Audeze without sacrificing the sound or performance improvements we’ve made over the past decade. Whether you’re an old fan of the original LCD-2 or a brand new Audeze customer looking for an affordable introduction to our LCD line, the LCD-2 Classic is a great option for you!
A Tradition of Excellence
The lineage of the LCD Origins series can be traced back to the original LCD-2. Much has changed over the years, but these headphones still retain the iconic warmth and vibrant presentation that have captivated listeners for more than a decade.
Connect to the Music
The most forgiving of our LCD headphones, the LCD Origins series offers an engaging musical experience that features powerful bass and a rich midrange. Connect to the music as though you're in the room with the musicians.
Engineered and Handcrafted in the USA
Audeze headphones are engineered and handcrafted in the USA to our exacting quality standards. Our beautiful wood rings are precisely matched by grain and color for a sophisticated look to match our premium audio quality.
- Style: Over-ear, open-back
- Transducer type: Planar Magnetic
- Magnetic structure: Proprietary magnet array
- Phase management: Non-Fazor Magnet type Neodymium N50
- Diaphragm type: Ultra-thin
- Transducer size: 106 mm Maximum power handling 5W RMS
- Maximum SPL: >130dB
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 50kHz
- THD: <0.1% @ 100dB
- Impedance: 70 ohms
- Sensitivity: 101 dB/1mW (at Drum Reference Point)
- Minimum power requirement: >100mW
- Recommended power level: >250mW
- Weight: 544g
- Audeze LCD-2 Classic planar magnetic headphones
- 1.9m 1/4'' to dual 4-pin mini-XLR cable
- User guide and warranty card