Jabra Speak 810 UC/MS Wireless HD Conference Speakerphone
Jabra Speak 810 UC/MS Wireless HD Conference Speakerphone - 2 Years Local Warranty
Jabra Speak 810 UC Wireless HD Conference Speakerphone allows you to start every meeting on time with crystal clear sound. This professional stationary speakerphone with crystal clear sound for larger conference rooms. With a range of flexible connectivity options to suit your needs. All the conference call capabilities without the complexity. Collaboration as simple as it should be.
Superior audio for larger conference calls
Unique ZoomTalk microphones ensure everyone is heard with up to 15 attendees.
Digital signal processing (DSP) technology
Crystal clear sound without echo or distortion - even at maximum volume level. Zoomtalk microphones provide intelligent directional microphones that focus on the human voice and not noise.
Full compatibility with UC systems and VOIP clients.
Jabra Speak 810's Premium UC experience allows you to set up in seconds with out of the box compatibility with all leading UC platforms. Seamless integration and call control with leading UC systems/PC softphones, such as Microsoft Skype for Business, IBM Sametime, Cisco, Avaya and Skype.
Get your meetings started quicker than ever via USB, Bluetooth or a 3.5 mm connection to laptops or smartphones.
Bluetooth class 1
Easy Bluetooth® connection to tablets and mobile phones. Range of up to 30 metres on Class 1 devices.
Connect to smartphone/tablet with 3.5 mm jack
Plug the attached 3.5 mm jack cable into the headset port on your mobile device.
USB charge out port
Recharge your smartphone or tablet during your presentation.
- Wideband Audio/HD Voice: Yes
- High quality audio for best possible sound
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP): Yes
- ZoomTalk™ Microphone: Yes
- Microphone Type: Omni Directional/Noise Filter
- Mute function: Yes
- Multimedia Streaming: Yes
- Bluetooth® A2DP
- Rechargeable battery: Up to 15 hours talk time
- Kensington lock secure slot: Yes
- Power supply: AC adaptor
Frequently asked questions
What is the difference between UC models and MS models?
- The MS models are certified for Microsoft Skype for Business (Lync) support Microsoft Skype for Business in plug-and-play mode. These models support features for answering and ending calls, adjusting the volume and muting. If you are not using Microsoft Skype for Business, use the standard UC model.
Does it work with Mac and PC?
- Yes. It works with both systems.
How many people is this conference speakerphone designed for?
- The Speak 810 model provides in-room coverage for up to 15 people.
Compatible with your platform
We Also Recommend
Jabra Panacast 50 Room System, With Lenovo ThinkSmart Kit, Zoom Rooms (8601-233)
Jabra PanaCast 50 Room System, With Lenovo ThinkSmart Kit, MS Teams Room (8601-133)
Jabra Panacast 50 Video Bar & Barco ClickShare CX-50 Conference Set