Jabra Evolve 20 Mono/Stereo Office Headset (USB-A)
Jabra Evolve 20 Mono/Stereo, UC/MS Office Headset (USB-A) - 2 Years Local Warranty
Jabra Evolve 20 is a professional headset for greater productivity and amazing sound for calls and music.
More than headsets, a workplace evolution
With great sound for calls and music, the Evolve 20 and 20 Special Edition are entry-level professional headsets with easy call management through a control unit that makes, takes and mutes calls. Simple connectivity makes it easy to get started with your PC.
Clearer conversation for greater efficiency
Entry-level professional headset with easy call management and great sound for calls and music.
Manage calls easily
Get easy access to the most used functions, like volume and mute. You can also answer and end calls quickly and easily, directly from the control unit.
Flexible Plug and Play connectivity
Works straight out of the box. Installation is as easy as simply plugging it in to the USB port on your laptop.
All day comfort
Built for style and comfort with soft leatherette ear cushions. Adjustable headband lets you find the perfect fit.
Frequently asked questions
Can I listen to music on this device?
- Yes. Evolve 20 has world-class speakers that are built for both voice and music.
Does this device have noise cancellation features?
- The Evolve 20 has Passive Noise Cancellation. Simply wear the headset to eliminate high-frequency noise, such as human voices – all thanks to the specially designed ear cushions. For active noise cancelling see our Evolve 75 and Evolve 80 headset series
Does it work with Mac and PC?
- Yes. It works with both systems.
Does it have a 3.5 mm jack?
- No, it comes with USB.
How do I set up my Jabra device to work with Microsoft Skype for Business for Windows?
- Simply install Jabra Direct. Jabra Direct is free PC software enabling Jabra USB devices to have remote call control over most softphones.
What is the difference between standard UC models and models that are certified for Microsoft Skype for Business? The models that are certified for Microsoft Skype for Business (or Microsoft Lync) support Microsoft Skype for Business as a Plug and Play experience. The Plug and Play experience includes these benefits:
- Automatic selection as the default audio device.
- Features to answer and end calls, adjust volume, and mute.
- If multiple certified audio devices are present, certified models also offer call prioritization. Microsoft Skype for Business will correctly send the audio to the device that was used to answer an incoming call.
- If you use a model that is certified for Microsoft Skype for Business with a different computer telephony (softphone) client, the product should work the same as a UC model regarding audio and features (such as answer and end calls, adjust volume, mute).
- If you are not using Microsoft Skype for Business, use the standard UC model.
Compatible with your platform
Check Out Similar Model
The Jabra™ Evolve2 75 MS Stereo ANC Headset
We Also Recommend
Jabra Panacast 50 Room System, With Lenovo ThinkSmart Kit, Zoom Rooms (8601-233)
Jabra PanaCast 50 Room System, With Lenovo ThinkSmart Kit, MS Teams Room (8601-133)
Jabra Panacast 50 Video Bar & Barco ClickShare CX-50 Conference Set