Jabra Engage 50 Stereo Professional Digital Corded Headset (USB-C)
Jabra Engage 50 Stereo Professional Digital Corded Headset (USB-C) - 2 Years Local Warranty
Jabra Engage 50 Mono is engineered to be the world’s best professional digital corded headset. The Jabra Engage 50 Mono headset is designed for softphone environments, with features that combat noise and interruptions to drive customer satisfaction in the contact center.
Digital sound for the clearest calls
A unique, 3-microphone system filters out background noise and breathing sounds, giving callers a superior experience. Stereo sound and super wideband give vibrant, lifelike conversations – with the highest levels of hearing protection for agents.
Reduce interruptions and enhance agents focus
Multi-color status lights on both earcups ensure interruptions are kept to a minimum. More than just a busy light, the status lights can be customized for specific needs1 . Impressive passive noise cancellation enhances agents’ focus.
Live guidance for agents and rich call analytics improve customer experience
The Engage 50 leverages Jabra software3 for a smarter way to overcome noise. With live on-screen microphone guidance for agents, and rich call analytics for the business, the Engage 50 helps deliver better-sounding calls.
Better call control for greater efficiency
The call control unit accessory enables agents to adjust volume levels and mute, speed dial, answer and end calls, and update their status lights at the touch of a button.
Designed for softphone environments
Built for today – ready for tomorrow. Features category-first USB-C for easy connection to PC and mobile devices, and with USB-A connectivity available as an accessory.
- 3-microphone system
- Stereo sound and super wideband
- Customizable status lights1 on both earcups
- Intuitive, stay-flat control unit
- Live microphone guidance for agents
- Rich call analytics for the business
- USB-C connectivity. USB-A connectivity also available
- Jabra Engage 50 Mono Professional Digital Corded Headset, USB-C
- Carrying pouch
- Clothing clip
- Quick start guide
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a digital headset?
- A true digital headset has the processing chip in the headset instead of in a control unit or cord. In fact, while most wireless headsets are already digital headsets, the Engage 50 is the first Jabra corded headset to have the chip in the headset itself. The Engage 50 uses the very latest chipset and this, along with the positioning of the chip, delivers enhanced functionality and user experience.
What does a digital corded headset offer over a regular USB type headset?
- Most likely a regular USB type headset does not have the chip in the headset itself which limits the hardware and software functionality it can deliver.
Do any other Jabra professional digital headsets offer software integration?
- All Jabra USB headsets offer integration to Jabra Direct and Xpress software. However, the Engage 50 is the first Jabra headset to offer additional call analytic metrics.
What does the control unit offer and why would I want to use it?
- The control unit offers the user improved call control. The control unit is an optional accessory to the headset, with an ergonomic design to help agents work more efficiently.
If I choose not to use the control unit, can I just plug the headset into my laptop or docking station?
Can I still get the analytics even if I choose not to use the control unit?
Can I plug the headset into my mobile phone or tablet?
- Yes, if your mobile device has a USB-C socket that is compatible with voice calls.
We are just moving to softphones and only have USB-A laptops. Can we use the Engage 50 now and then later migrate to USB-C?
- Yes – you will need to start by using the USB-A extension cord accessory or control box with USB-A connection. Just connect the headset to the extension cord and then plug the extension cord into the USB-A port on your PC. Once you move to USB-C laptops, simply plug the headset into the USB-C laptop port.
Can I connect to a Mac, or is this headset only compatible with a PC?
- Yes, it’s possible to connect to Mac.
How do you reprogram the status (busy) light?
- The status light can be programmed to change depending on selected active events. The settings are made in Jabra SDK.
How do you re-program the control unit for speed dial?
- Two numbers can be set-up for speed dial on the control unit. The settings are made in Jabra Direct.
Compatible with your platform